*Making my way to the stage and trips cause that’s what life always has in store for me – Picks up wine glass full of milk – clink clink clink*
Thank you everyone for stopping by to read this bonus blog!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the fabulous WithLoveFromP – please make sure you go check her out. It’s been a pleasure being able to read her work and engage with her. Thanks for your support girl!
Now this is a first for me just like majority of the blog world (actually ALL of it) I came in doing this just cause I get bored pumping and needed an outlet. To say the least I’ve learned so much and had the pleasure of getting to know so many people from it.
SO! The Liebster Award is an online award for bloggers. This award is graciously given from one blogger to another (or several) for recognition and appreciation for all the hard work that the nominees have dedicated to blogging. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest , beloved, kind, pleasant (I think you all get the point) Thank you Google!
The rules are:
- Give a special shout out to the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions given to you by the blogger.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and of course – telling them of their nomination.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominated bloggers.
With that being said, let’s get into it! These are the lovely questions from the lovely P with my answers.
1.What is something you learnt only after it was too late?
I can’t call my dad anymore.
2. Tell me about the best day of your life?
The best day of my life would be the day I sat at the Lake Front (where I usually go to for some peace and reflection) one Sunday and I remember feeling like I was free. This will go hand in hand with a blog of mine later in the future but I have never felt such peace and freedom..EVER. I truly felt like that set the tone for me from that day to now. That was four years ago.
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Super speed. I have way too much to do in such a short amount of time. I can’t stretch my days out longer but I could work faster with super speed.Mommas, how many of you would love to be able to go into the grocery store and before the baby can blink you are already done. No time for him/her to get their cry and tantrum on. Clean house? Done, give me 2 freaking seconds.
4. If you were trapped on a desert island what 3 things couldn’t you live without?
My food, water, and my Jeremiahs ice cream. Ya’ll can keep everything else. Can I pitch a hammock somewhere? How about over there by those cactuses cause ya girl needs a tan.
5. What is your ultimate blogging dream?
To connect with the right people. Feels good to hear that your blog touched someone somewhere. In connection to traveling as well. Imagine just taking a flight to Spain where you meet up with a fellow blogger and you guys toast your glasses and fall into deep discussion of blogger shenanigans. (More wine please waiter?)
6. What is the meaning of life?
love God and love people. Find your purpose, share it and be happy ❤️
7. If you could be a fly on the wall, what what you do and where would you be?
HA! Can I be in the whitehouse listening to some secret conversations?
8. What is your biggest purchase?
Aside a car and TV? UGH – a Purse. I LOVE BRAHMIN HANDBAGS! (guilty as charged)
9. What advice would you give your younger self?
Watch “The Secret”
10. Name a secret you’ve been too scared/embarrassed to tell anyone?
Oh Lord, mom don’t get mad but I tried cigarettes before. Yeah not even Benny knows. I’ll give it an hour after this post is published to receive call lol.
11. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Empathetic, Positive and Creative.
Now, the 11 nominees I pass the baton to are:
Here are my 11 questions:
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- What is a major insecurity of yours?
- Where do you live now and if given the chance where would you want to live next?
- What is one life lesson you have learned this far?
- Do you prefer to watch TV or read?
- If you could get up and leave RIGHT NOW, where would you go?
- What do you do when you have “ME” time?
- What is a blog goal of yours?
- What are you thoughts on journaling?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you could go back into time and change ONE thing differently what would it be and why?
There you have it 🙂 Thank you again for nominating me and I hope you all enjoyed getting to know me just a bit more in this post! Also, here is a link to all your queries about the Liebster Award:https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/